Here are some helpful links:
- Southern Arizona Physical Therapy Network
- For Diabetics, we highly recommend this site http://glucomenu.com/
- For information about a career as a Physical Therapist Assistant, go to:
- If you are in need of Urgent care: www.urgentcareextra.com/partners/ We have discount cards
- Here4You Health Coaching is a wondering option to explore for guidance with health, nutrition, and more. Janet is amazing. Learn about healthy eating, weight loss, and goals to a healthier you.
MD Links: These are Doctors that we like that have given us permission to display their information. This in no way means we do not recommend other Physicians.
Ed Petrow, D.O. TOI www.tucsonortho.com/dr-edward-petrow
Specializes in Total joint replacement (Hips and Knees) 520-382-8200
Robert Kersey, M.D. Southern Arizona Orthopedics www.SAO.com
Specializing In Sports Medicine and Arthorscopic Surgery 520-885-6701
Ty Endean, D.O. Sports Institute of Tucson
Specializing In Sports Medicine and Arthorscopic Surgery 520-618-5500
Richard Chua, MD Northwest NeuroSpecialists
Specializing in Neck and Back surgery. Performs Minimally Invasive techniques.
Kent Vincent, M.D. Childrens Orthopedics Specialists www.orthoforkids.com
Specializes in orthopedics for kids. 520-296-KIDS